St Austell’s Member of Parliament is Steve Double. Having been re-elected for a second term in the June 2017 elections, Mr Double pledges to serve the community in the following ways:
- To present your interests and be a strong Cornish voice in Parliament.
- To work to deliver economic growth.
- To work to protect the coast and countryside from over development.
- To support families, charities and local communities.
- To work to create jobs and career opportunities for young people.
- To fight for investment in infrastructure.
An MP’s time is split between working in Westminster and their constituency. In order to best represent their constituents and find out what issues they face and what problems they are experiencing and need assistance with, they hold regular ‘surgeries’.
Mr Double’s upcoming St Austell surgeries are being held on the following dates:
2nd September 2017
7th October 2017
4th November 2017
2nd December 2017
These are by appointment only. If you wish to make an appointment to raise an issue, you are requires to either email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01726 829379 or write to Steve Double MP, 3 Fore Street, St Austell, PL25 5PX. Due to security concerns, the venue of the surgery is revealed once an appointment is made.
To find our more about your MP and the latest news from his office, visit www.stevedouble.org.uk
In addition to the above contact details, you can also contact Mr Double’s Westminster office on: 0207 219 4408, email: email@example.com or write to: Steve Double, Houses of Parliament, London, SW1A 0AA.