The term SABEF or www.staustell.co.uk or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Tregarne Terrace, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4DD. Our company registration number is 09646320. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the destination website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
As a user of this website, you agree that:
1. You will only submit true and accurate information to the website, at all times.
You will not post any defamatory material or commit any illegal or immoral activities on this website. www.staustell.co.uk is intended to be a positive and friendly community website and as such we may edit/delete any content that is not deemed to be in this spirit. Continued disregard for this may result in account suspension and a possible ban.
2. By submitting your content (which includes, but is not limited to, images, videos, written features) you grant staustell.co.uk the right to use this information and content royalty and license free, elsewhere on the website, on social media and any marketing materials. If you do not want to grant staustell.co.uk these rights, please do not submit your content.
3. You are the sole legal owner of the content, or you have obtained the consent of the legal owner of all such rights to make the content available to staustell.co.uk and grant us the rights as set out above. By making the content available to us, you confirm that this is the case.
4. You - or your licensors - will retain all ownership rights to your content, but by making it available to us, you grant staustell.co.uk the right to use, store, copy and adapt that content and distribute it.